Monday, December 3, 2012

Back to November

Happy belated Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! Especially the Merry Christmas part, because Santa delivered and I finally have a camera. Hence the tons of pictures!
And way too many of me because Justin just grabs and snaps! Especially when Caleb is nowhere to be found! Luckily there are a few of the two of them too.
 
Thanksgiving Dinner at my Mom's:
 
 Caleb loves his jello!
 
 
Apparently K.J and I were the only ones that knew Justin was taking a pic.
 
 
So then he told everyone to say cheese.
But how do you do that when you're chewing?
Chipmunk style.
 
 So actually we got my camera on Black Friday, so these are still on Justin's phone. He sent this one to me in size small. I'm glad.
 
 
At a Black Friday sale, I found feety pajamas for Caleb and couldn't talk myself out of them as hard as I tried! Then I took some pictures and tinkered with the lighting, etc.
He is still my baby, and I love it.
 

 
So apparently our new camera has a feature that makes you look
super tall and skinny. Even if your wearing horizontal stripes!
 I know, you're jealous. Or maybe you're just laughing hysterically at this pic like Justin and I did.


 
 

 
Here are a few pics from the Densley Christmas party (Alison's side).
This one is with our 3 month old neice, Azlynn.
She's wearing the Santa outfit that I gave Paulette for her a few months ago. 
 

 I don't cook much anymore, but this is the huge salad that I made for the Densley Christmas party.
 My family said it was delish! I'll just take their word for it.
 
 
 
 
 

 
We had a great time. Especially Caleb, who you'll notice is running around instead of stopping for pictures.
This is the exact same thing that happened last year!
What is Christmas without traditions, right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment