Monday, November 19, 2012

Seal Lingo

When you don't have a camera (getting it this week!), you have to get creative with your blog. Today you get to learn a little bit of "Seal Lingo."
What you might hear at our house, and what it might mean.....

Plus, what's a post from me without any great old pics?!


 
 
"Caleb, you need to eat that in the kitch." 
Duh on the meaning.

 
"Caleb, please clean up your restaurant."
 The kitchen chair he sits on and stool he puts in front of him with his food on it. He pulls it to the edge of the kitchen so he can still eat in there, but watch Sprout on the front room TV too.

 
"What-ev." and "What-ev to your what-ev."
 When Justin and I are joking around which we do a lot. Dumb, I know.


"Good job, Bug."
Our term of endearment. I mean, "bud" is overused, right?

 
"It's time for Slumber Party!"
Our special mommy and Caleb time right before Caleb goes to bed. We lay in his bed and talk, but lately we use a flashlight to shine on his sight words which are on his dresser and the ceiling. He's learning so many new words!

 
"Good night Toybox!"
Caleb and I say this right before he goes to sleep every night. He started it, and I'm not even going to try to explain, b/c it's too silly for the normal brain.


"Fruity Pop" and "Fruity Shake"
Fruit smoothies that Justin makes almost every day. Caleb usually drinks it as a Fruity Shake, but sometimes I pour it into our popsicle makers and turn them into Fruity Pops for him. Yum.
 
 
"Whuss that?? Iss Gamma. Iss scary Gamma!"
 One day when I was video recording Caleb when he was 3, he said this when he heard his grandma walking up the stairs. Now it's one of several things that we repeat a lot. All of us, including "Gamma". Can you believe the sense of humor on this kid is, even at age 3?!
I should really post the vid because it is hilarious!!
 
 
It seems to me that Caleb got both of our ridiculous senses of humor!!!
"Good job, Bug!"

1 comment:

  1. Just darling! I love it! Amen to the "bug" nickname. I call Geddy "buddy" so much! It's terrible. All other nicknames have faded away, but lately I have started calling him dude and ged sometimes!

    ReplyDelete