Thursday, December 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

We hope your birthday is a great one! First, here are a few messages from some of your biggest fans...
 
"Dear Daddy,
I love you so much that it's almost too much. I love it when you play soccer with me outside, and you try to tag me with the ball, but sometimes you didn't. I love it when you take me to the library or to the store that gives free cookies. You are very nice and I really like how you do stuff for me.
Love,
Caleb"
 
Dear Justin,
I know I tell you this all the time, but you really are an incredible husband and father. I am so very blessed to be able to spend my life with you. Thank you for "loving me the way I am." I love you just the way you are too!
Love,
Michelle
 
Happy Birthday to a fabulous son.
Who else would let his mom live with his family?
XOXOXOXO,
Mom
 
 
And as tradition...a few old pics to go along with some things I want to thank you for:
 
Thanks for all the times you read to Caleb, or help him in other ways.
 
Thanks for letting both of us harass you in so many ways.

I mean, really. We have bugged you a lot. At 6 a.m. sometimes. 
 
Thank you for making me laugh every single day since I've known you.
 
Thank you Justin Crocker, for all of the times you have cooked meals, etc.
You're amazing.
 
 Thank you for being a family man, and an all-around charming man.
(Pics right before we started our family together.)




 Wow, what a ride it's been!
 
 
HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN TELL!
 
**********
 
 Last of all, a couple of inside joke youtube vid's for Justin:
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
Because he loves this song/video, and I laugh about it, but turns out it's a really cool song with an awesome story.
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR7-N_enqvI
Because I decided I was going to record Caleb and I singing this song with his guitar for Justin's birthday, because I think the lyrics apply to us. Turns out I did record it, but chickened out on posting it here. Maybe if we can cut it down to 10 seconds. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment