Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Hoopla

PREFACE: A couple of months ago our camera broke, so please excuse the fuzzy cell phone pictures, compliments of Justin. For Christmas I am asking for a camera, and Santa said he might bring it really early, like hopefully next week, so we can get pics of the holidays!
 
**************
 
The weekend before Halloween we/I had things going on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday night! This included a Girls Night @ Leatherby's, School Carnival, Ward Party, Two birthday parties, and then one night off before Halloween!  
This pic here is at Caleb's school carnival. He had fun, but probably shouldn't have started off in the Bounce House with this HOT Tigger costume. The hat came off real quick!  Although I knew his Thomas costume would've been an even worse idea at the carnival! So big and cumbersome!
 
Here we are at the ward party. The truth about this adorable costume is that anywhere we went, it lasted 5 minutes or less before it was taken off and stashed in the corner of the room. Or on Halloween night, after about 5 houses, it was taken off, and Justin wore it. (So funny! Wish I could've taken a pic!) Anyway, at the ward party, Justin dressed as Where's Waldo. Can you find him in this picture?? 


 I drive a big truck everyday (thanks to Justin!), I mostly listen to Country music, and I dream of living in a cottage in the country someday, so a Cowgirl costume seemed really fitting for me! A few weeks ago, my mom lent me the key pieces to my outfit. (Everything but my shirt and jeans, which are pieces from my closet that I wear regularly.)
 I felt really happy wearing this, I must be a hick at heart, ha, ha!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Why on earth didn't I know you were a cow girl at hear!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, because it's something new I've discovered about myself! And a little bit of a joke too.

      Delete