Sunday, March 18, 2012

Proud of His Mommy

This weekend, we had Justin's sister Shawnie, and her daughter Kortnie (age 6) come to town and stay with us. On Friday morning, Caleb excitedly woke me up, and said that I needed to pick him up because he had just told Kortnie that I can hold him and she didn't believe him. He kept saying it over and over, so when Kortnie came upstairs a few minutes later, he couldn't wait to show her!

I knew I was proud of myself for this accomplishment, but I didn't realize how excited Caleb was about it. I had Justin take these pictures today so I could show how strong I have become lately and how happy it makes me to hold my "little" boy again. I haven't felt strong enough to do this since he was nearly 3 years old!
 
P.S.  Don't laugh at our fashion-faux-pas
St. Patty's Day outfits. We mis-matched on purpose. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet! I'm glad you are strong enough to hold him now. And I didn't notice the mismatched shirts until you mentioned it:)

    ReplyDelete