Sunday, December 4, 2011

Densley Christmas Party

These are just a few pics we took at the Densley Christmas party. (Justin's mom's side).  Most of the party I couldn't track Caleb down, so we didn't get many pictures of him.  But he had a great time running around with a bunch of little kids he doesn't really know!   


 My favorite part of the party was singing Christmas carols with everyone while Grandma played the piano, even though she can hardly see.  I don't usually get as involved in this tradition, but this year I really got into it and enjoyed singing!  Everyone else did too, and I got emotional a couple of times because I felt so happy and so blessed. It was fun having Justin sit
next to me and sing too. 



Later, we went to Alison's Christmas
"Pops" concert and it was AMAZING!
It was a full, but wonderful day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment