Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday JUSTIN!

Happy Birthday today Babe! 
These are just a few of the things that I love about you...
(These old pictures make me laugh!)

You are good lookin', and don't seem to have aged since I met you!
(8 years ago!)

And you've always been cute.
(30 years ago!)


You know how to have a good time!


You took to parenting SO well, and have helped lighten my burden a lot!


 You have such a good head on your shoulders.


You are always making your family smile or laugh.

 
You're easygoing and people are able to relax around you.

You're good at showing me that you love me.
(He painted this behind our bathroom mirror 7 years ago...he, he!)


You're simply an incredible person, and Caleb and I look up to you a lot!


Being with you makes me so happy and I am so blessed to have you as my husband.  I hope we are able to make this day special for you so you know how loved you are! 

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! What a good man! Happy birthday Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! I didn't even know you had a blog. I love finding friends that blog.

    I've been reading through some of these posts and I just wanted to let you know that I think you and your family are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also, Happy Birthday Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sweet! Justin is so blessed to have such a thoughtful wife & an adorable child. Happy Birthday, Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous tribute to JD! Happy Birthday brother :)

    ReplyDelete