Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SEALism's

 I never did post any of our Christmas photo shoot pics on the blog!
I haven't really taken any new pictures lately, so here ya go.
And since the past month hasn't been too eventful either, here are a few "Sealism's."
Oh, it's a word.



Justin:
"Caleb, you can't watch this, it's a daddy show." 
We also refer to a few shows as "mommy shows" and "Caleb shows". Luckily we find a few crossover movies we can all watch once in awhile, such as "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid". And Caleb tries to sneak in and watch The Big Bang Theory with his parents sometimes, ha ha.

Michelle: 
When Caleb or Justin say or do something funny, my latest response is "You're such a Sill!" or "Oh you little Sill!" (meaning "silly", but they think I'm  calling them a Seal, and it just works.)


Caleb:
Our little boy decided that when we have another child (I should probably say when/if) we should name him or her one of the following. And I swear he came up with these names completely on his own: 

Girl: "Ollie"

Boy: "Muck" or "Putz"

Let's just say that we better hope for a girl someday, because it's the only name that's not an insult, and actually a little bit cute!


 Happy March! 
I cannot wait to finally put away our coats and winter clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment