Sunday, November 20, 2011

This Weeks Happenings

I recently found this vintage trunk on KSL for cheap and went and picked it up with Justin.  Then he decided he can't trust that it's clean enough to take in the house, so it has been sitting outside while I decide what to do with it instead.  So far, a photo prop is all I've come up with. 

I also went to a play at the Hale Centre Theater with my dad.  He is taking all of his daughters "out" this winter and we get to choose what we do:). He is great company, and we had a wonderful time!


Caleb lost Rusty one morning and wouldn't stop crying and whining about it.  We had been looking for him all morning, and I finally told him we should say a prayer to ask Heavenly Father to help him find Rusty.  Just one minute after his prayer, he decided to look in the couch and there he was!  The way he was hugging and kissing that little dog of his, you would've thought he was real! 

Caleb had a friend over and they saw me cleaning the house and wanted to help. After they'd done the few things I asked them to help with, I saw Caleb doing this! All I could say was "whaaaaaaat?" (Something Justin always says).

This last post is for Justin, because he can't get over how funny it was when we went to drop off our big, old TV at the D.I . and Caleb looked out the window and saw a much smaller, but similar T.V. on a rack and asked "Why did they shrink our T.V.?" 
 Too funny.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of you and your daddy! What a fun idea for your dad to have dates with all his daughters! Was that your mom's idea? It sounds like a Connie idea!

    ReplyDelete