Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Love of My Life.

The other day I was at the store and ran into an acquintance that wanted to know how I was doing. I gave her the quick update:
that I am doing so much better than I have been, and that I am finally getting out of the house again. She said that she bet my husband was really glad about that. I told her that he definately is happy that I'm able to do things with him again, but that what I have gone through has probably made our relationship 10x stronger, because my wonderful husband stuck by my side.

It's true. He was there when I needed him most, taking care of me, watching after Caleb, cleaning the house, doing the cooking, taking care of the finances, and everything else. We've also gotten to know each other on a much deeper level these past 3 years. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. This trial has definately strengthened our marriage in so many ways. I'm so glad that I've had my best friend to help me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment