Friday, October 28, 2011

A Thomas Halloween


In the past years, I have dressed Caleb like he is my baby, which he is (you know, Pooh Bear, Tigger, etc.) This year I decided was high time to dress him like something he LOVES.  I started looking into making him a Thomas Train costume when my sister Cindy told me she was making one for her son, and she wouldn't mind making another since she was already doing one. Thanks Cindy.
 I don't know if I've ever seen Caleb this happy!
This is Caleb during his preschool party and trunk or treat with the mommy's. 
Of course Caleb had a blast, but the poor kid got a tummy bug the day before, so wasn't able to eat the cupcake or candy he got until we could see he was tolerating real foods well.  So instead he came home and gave most of his candy to Grandma and watched with pleasure as she enjoyed it.  Then he played for like an hour with his trick or treat crayons and skittles.  It was adorable and although I felt bad, I found his sharing and self control very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment