Monday, August 6, 2012

Last Weekend: Snowbird Family Reunion

Every year, Justin's moms side of the family goes up to Snowbird for a family reunion for the whole weekend. We usually only go up for a day or two, but we have a good time! I don't think our pictures going up the mountain on the tram stood a chance to turn out non-fuzzy with the speed we are moving, but I like them anyway so here they are.. (Thanks Aze and Chris for taking them).


Caleb with his cutie cousin Gus.



 Atop the mountain, it was beautiful!

Back at the lodge. We spend a lot of time visiting with family there too.
See you next year Snowbird!

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've seen Justin's "long" hair - I like it! I love Snowbird too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun we hope we can make it agai next year! The pics were blurry because somehow the settings got switched to manual it usually is always on auto. Those cameras are nice but have so many settings I didn't even know that one existed until it got swtiched. Oh well they are still cute pics! I am loving Justins hair too! so cute! Love you guys & miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete