Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Fun

Justin's super-busy time of year at work is March- mid June. His hours are so long and his days so stressful that when things slow down in June, he wants to take days off to spend time with his family! He has taken several days off in the last few weeks, and we have all loved it. Here are a couple of the things we have done together. 

 We went on a short hike in the canyon to this cute little waterfall. Caleb loved it. And Justin took a bunch of pictures.

 He put this one on as his phones wallpaper.

 

Justin wanted to take a pic of me next to this danger sign. I used to be a thrill seeker, but this is as dangerous as I get anymore. Life is too precious, and I've realized that I'm not invincible!

The following weekend, we went to the Kennecott Copper Mine. I hadn't been since I was a kid, so I'm glad Justin talked me into it. Look how HUGE the tires on the mining trucks are! Can you even see Caleb next to it?

In case you were wondering what interesting animals have been hanging around our place THIS week, here they are. Newly hatched birdies, huddled in the space between our pillar and our roof, right where their mom built her nest. We get to hear the cutest little chirps all day long!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun hike! good to see you out and about Michelle! Can't believe those little birdies in the bottom picture so cute!

    ReplyDelete