Monday, January 9, 2012

Karaoke Baby!

On New Years Eve, we had a karaoke party at my mom's house, because Cindy got a karaoke machine for Christmas and we needed to break it in!

First, Caleb sang "Mary had a Little Lamb" with some of his cousins and they sounded so cute!

Cindy was the star of the whole night, in my opinion.  She's even got the moves!
(Really she's just posing because I'm taking a pic.)

 "We coulda had it all! Rollin' in the deep!"
I rocked this song by Adele (In my personal, biased opinion, of course.)

Alyssa and I singing some sort of Kelly Clarkson song.

Justin did sing one song, which is more than most of the guys did.
At one point, Justin and Caleb apparently got bored, because I later found the following pictures on my camera...

Caleb and cousin Ethan.

Justin sent Caleb to me and told us to make funny faces. 
My dad's is my favorite. Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment